4 oz. candle tin. Made with natural, clean-burning coco-apricot wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, and eco-friendly wood wicks.
Cypress + Bayberry
Cypress + Bayberry opens with cooling eucalyptus. Middle notes of cypress, moss, and bayberry blend with rich undertones of fir, patchouli, and sweet incense. Fir, patchouli, eucalyptus, and mint essential oils intensify the fresh foliage notes. Cypress and Bayberry brings the the ambience of pristine woods into your home, and adds a brisk, woodland touch to any space.
Middle: Cypress, Moss, Bayberry
Base: Incense, Patchouli, Fir
My candles are made with the highest quality wax, fragrance oils and wood wicks on the market. I wanted the most luxurious candles I could possibly make, which is why I bought the best ingredients I could find.
- Coco-apricot wax is clean-burning and burns slowly, so you get the most out of each of your candles.
- The fragrance oils I use are phthalate-free and include essential oils - they fill a room when they’re burned. Sometimes even when they’re not!
- Wood wicks give a lovely cozy crackle and have a flat wide flame - I absolutely love wood wicks. I’ve tested and tested for months on end to get the best candle possible.
10% of all profits will go to The Trevor Project and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Trim wick to 3/16" each time before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.