4 oz. candle tin. Made with natural, clean-burning coco-apricot wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, and eco-friendly wood wicks.
Orange Peel + Mulled Wine
This wassail (commonly known as mulled wine) scent evokes the festive spirit and good cheer of Christmas for centuries. Orange Peel + Mulled Wine is a warm and inviting blend of oranges, lemons, apple cider, and cranberries.
Infused with natural essential oils, including orange, cedarwood, and buchu.
Top: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Lemon
Middle: Apple Cider, Red Currant, Cranberry
Base: Wood, Red Wine
My candles are made with the highest quality wax, fragrance oils and wood wicks on the market. I wanted the most luxurious candles I could possibly make, which is why I bought the best ingredients I could find.
- Coco-apricot wax is clean-burning and burns slowly, so you get the most out of each of your candles.
- The fragrance oils I use are phthalate-free and include essential oils - they fill a room when they’re burned. Sometimes even when they’re not!
- Wood wicks give a lovely cozy crackle and have a flat wide flame - I absolutely love wood wicks. I’ve tested and tested for months on end to get the best candle possible.
10% of all profits will go to The Trevor Project and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Trim wick to 3/16" each time before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.