4 oz. candle tin. Made with natural, clean-burning coco-apricot wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, and eco-friendly wood wicks.
Currant + Juniper
(This is one of my personal favorites - it's *technically* a holiday scent, but I burn it all year long.)
Currant + Juniper is an enchanting blend of berries, ozone and woody notes. Cooling camphor, airy ozone, and a hint of citrus start off this complex winter scent. Middle notes of deep red berry balance the woody pine and juniper base. The fresh evergreen notes are reinforced by eucalyptus, fir needle, and cedar leaf essential oils.
Infused with natural essential oils including eucalyptus, fir needle, lemon, cedar leaf, clove leaf, and galbanum.
Top: Ozone, Camphor, Citrus
Middle: Pine, Red Currant, Berry, Pear, Cherry Blossom
Base: Juniper, Sage
My candles are made with the highest quality wax, fragrance oils and wood wicks on the market. I wanted the most luxurious candles I could possibly make, which is why I bought the best ingredients I could find.
- Coco-apricot wax is clean-burning and burns slowly, so you get the most out of each of your candles.
- The fragrance oils I use are phthalate-free and include essential oils - they fill a room when they’re burned. Sometimes even when they’re not!
- Wood wicks give a lovely cozy crackle and have a flat wide flame - I absolutely love wood wicks. I’ve tested and tested for months on end to get the best candle possible.
10% of all profits will go to The Trevor Project and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Trim wick to 3/16" each time before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.