4 oz. candle tin. Made with natural, clean-burning coco-apricot wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, and eco-friendly wood wicks.
Peppermint + Eucalyptus
Peppermint + Eucalyptus blends sweet peppermint with tingly, earthy eucalyptus for a refreshing spa-like scent. Hints of cedarwood add depth that make this a perfect year-round fragrance. Peppermint and Eucalyptus candles bring an upscale, spa-like atmosphere into any space. The fragrance is wonderful for entryways, hallways, and living rooms since it beckons people in and invites them to stay.
Infused with natural essential oils, including eucalyptus oil, cornmint oil, cedarwood oil, and patchouli oil.
Top: Eucalyptus, Peppermint
Middle: Cedar, Clove
Base: Patchouli, Vanilla, Powder
My candles are made with the highest quality wax, fragrance oils and wood wicks on the market. I wanted the most luxurious candles I could possibly make, which is why I bought the best ingredients I could find.
- Coco-apricot wax is clean-burning and burns slowly, so you get the most out of each of your candles.
- The fragrance oils I use are phthalate-free and include essential oils - they fill a room when they’re burned. Sometimes even when they’re not!
- Wood wicks give a lovely cozy crackle and have a flat wide flame - I absolutely love wood wicks. I’ve tested and tested for months on end to get the best candle possible.
10% of all profits will go to The Trevor Project and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Trim wick to 3/16" each time before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.